8.25.2010

First Things First

Well, I suppose I am asking myself a couple of really important questions right now.  Why am I doing this and what am I going to write about?  Well, maybe you deserve some answers.  I am doing this because my sister told me to.  Hahaha...okay, that is not the only reason.  I believe that a blog could help me reach people that I would have never reached before.  I am doing this enhance my life and hopefully enhance your life in some small way as well.  What am I going to write about?  Well...I have no clue.  I am hoping that will be answered along the way.  I would like to post information about what is going on in my life, new information about my Etsy site and any updates I might have that would be helpful to all the Scentsy fans of the world.  So, this will be a mixture of many things that I hope will be fun for everyone! 

1 comment: