10.23.2010

My Sister...

Okay...let me just say that my sister is so awesome!  She has worked so hard to really get things going with her shop at home and her shop online!  She stays so busy between her family, her stained glass/jewelry and all her websites!  I don't know how she does it!  On top of that, she always has something so nice to say about me and is always trying to help me spread the word about my creations as well.  :)  Recently she updated her blog to include a special Halloween addition showing some of the crazy critters I come across during my work adventures.  So funny!

Well, I just want to return the favor!  Please go by and check out her websites to see all the wonderful things she has done!  I promise, you will be super excited that you did!  Here are just a couple of examples of her wonderful creations!

This is such a sweet necklace!

I love the different types and colors of  antique crystal chandelier pieces

This is just so cool!  New style chandelier!

Check out her sites!

1 comment: