10.25.2010

"Passionate About Purple" Etsy Treasury

I was so excited the other day to find out that my Texas Wildflower photographs was included in an Etsy Treasury!  The name of the Treasury is "Passionate About Purple" and was created by Corky Crafts!  Purple is such a wonderful color!  It was a great idea to create a treasury full of various purple items...from jewelry, to photographs and paintings!  I need to learn more about treasuries, and if I can create one of my own! 

You can click on the links above to visit the treasury or to visit Corky Crafts' Etsy page!  There are some wonderful items to be found either way you go!  :)  Here is the photograph that was chosen for inclusion in this treasury!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it Carol! I am soo glad you were featured! I think you can make your own treasury... just come up with a theme and pick and choose from different etsy vendors.. :) Love you !! TTYL! Sissy

    ReplyDelete