11.22.2010

The Glass Factory is Open!!

Well, after my first craft show I was a little sad and down, and thought I would never do another show ever again.....but, they do say "if at first you don't succeed, try and try again."  This has been a motto that I have had to remind myself of on many occassions.  Tennis matches....piano....school....love...and now, glass???  Well, I have decided to keep trying because I still enjoy creating neat little glass items.  I have another show coming up in December, and here is the first few items I have come up with.  The snowmen are actually Christmas ornaments that will have cute beads attached.  The pendant and beads will be strung together....and Keke is my constant little companion during all of this.  :)  I will post updates as I go along.  Thanks for stopping by and checking in! 





2 comments:

  1. Grace has already made a bracelet and necklace to give to a friend for her birthday. They are really beautiful! I really am so grateful you shared your love of beading with us! She brings the little bag of beading supplies (that you gave us) everywhere she goes. When I picked her up from a babysitter yesterday, she has created a new necklace. Thanks for the inspiration! Connie Lenneman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! That is awesome! I am so glad that enjoys her new hobby! Let me know if you guys need some more beads, and I will bring some by. :)

    ReplyDelete